eXact learning solutions, a sister company of LATTANZIO Group, and global leader in Learning Content Management software products and services provisioning, is looking for a Junior Technical Account Manager (jTAM).
The ideal candidate must be able to manage the professional services offered by the Company to its key Customers, acting as a primary technical contact point both in Italy and abroad.
• Manage and plan technical deliveries relevant to software releases purchased by the Customers (e.g. planning of the installation, configuration and implementation of the software applications)
• Provide to the Customer the required technical support compliant with the relevant SLA (Service Level Agreement) in terms of issues reporting and problems resolution, managing the correct priorities and acting as a contact point between the Customer and the internal teams
• Develop and maintain relationships with the Customer followed as key account, monitoring the quality of the offered professional services, also in terms of Service Level Agreement (SLA) with the aim of satisfying Customers’ expectations
• Deliver technical consultancy to Customers, both during the requirements’ analysis phase and during the implementation and startup of the purchased product
• Engineering or computer science degree
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work and deliver strong results in a dynamic team environment
• Ability to work in a fast moving company
A 2-years experience in one or more of the following job activities is required:
• Customer Support Engineer
• Pre-Sales Engineer
• Post-Sales and Delivery Engineer
• Project Manager
eXact learning solutions offices in Genova