eXact learning solutions, a sister company of LATTANZIO Group, and global leader in Learning Content Management software products and services provisioning, is looking for a Project Manager (PM) to be inserted in its Professional Services Team. The PM will have to manage projects offered by the Company to its key Customers, acting as a primary technical contact point both in Italy and abroad.
The main responsibilities and activities of the PM will be the following:
• Manage international technical projects of implementation of the eXact learning LCMS suite, mainly including the LCMS, the authoring tool and mobile learning App
• Elaborate the documentation, charter, schedules, risk plan, budget and other items needed for the project management
• Take care of the Customer relationships in terms of planning and management of all the phases of the project, including its delivery and progression
• Manage the internal and external staff members in the composition of the right team for specific initiatives and the effective execution of the projects
• Perform the communication tasks of the project, delivering the right information to the appropriate stakeholders
• Keep the project beyond the expected level of quality, in line with the framework applied by eXact learning solutions and the Customer expectation
• Improve the company process of project management and capitalize the lesson learnt in each project.
It is required a 5 years experience in one (or more) of the following job activities:
• Project and Program Management
• Software development and delivery
• Customer Support.
Experience in the field of eLearning, and more specifically in the implementation of digital learning environments (e.g. LMS, LCMS, authoring tools, etc.) is a relevant plus.
English proficiency, verbal and written, is mandatory.
French proficiency, verbal and written, is a plus.
Spanish proficiency, verbal and written, is a plus.
For all professionals, the following mandatory requirements apply:
• Engineering or computer science degree or advanced IT culture
• PMP-PMI or PRINCE2 or equivalent certification
• Ability to work and deliver consistent results in a dynamic team environment
• Ability to work in a fast moving company
• Strong attitude to problem solving
• Availability to travel (in Italy and abroad)
• Strong attitude to manage relationships with customers
Technical background required:
• Excellent knowledge of project management references (e.g. PMBOK) and tools (e.g. Microsoft Project)
• Good knowledge of Microsoft systems (server side) and database (MS SQL Server 2008 and 2012)
• Good knowledge of XML-based and HTML-based technologies.
eXact learning solutions offices in Genova.