eXact learning solutions, a sister company of LATTANZIO Group, and global leader in Learning Content Management software products and services provisioning, is looking for a Senior Mobile developer / Team leader for its eXact Mobile product.
The ideal candidate must have a strong knowledge in native development on iOS, Android and Windows mobile devices, together with experience inside product development teams and agile programming methodology.
• Design solution architectures.
• Make detailed analysis and write technical specifications for new product features.
• Manage local and outsourced development teams on daily basis.
• Plan and manage agile development sprints.
• Work as lead programmer.
• Perform code analysis and reviews.
• Coordinate with the testing team during the sprint.
• Strong knowledge in Android programming (Java / Android Studio)
• Proficient with programming Objective-C for iOS and C# for Windows universal apps.
• Proficient with GIT and TFS source code repositories.
• Deep knowledge of HTTP protocol and REST web services.
• Knowledge of common Design Patterns.
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent problem solving and analysis skills.
• Ability to write product requirement documents and product specs.
• Fast learning skills.
• Availability to travel worldwide.
Required Experience / Education
• At least 6 years of experience in software development.
• At least 3 years of experience in mobile development.
• At least 2 years of experience in team leading.
• Experiences in product development, product management, technical documentation writing.
• Experiences in Agile programming methodologies.
• Degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
eXact learning solutions offices in Genova.