eXact learning solutions, a sister company of LATTANZIO Group, and global leader in Learning Content Management software products and services provisioning, is looking for a Senior Technical Account Manager (TAM) to be inserted in its Professional Services Team.
The TAM will have to manage the professional services offered by the Company to its key Customers, acting as a primary technical contact point both in Italy and abroad.
The main responsibilities and activities of the TAM will be the following:
- manage and plan technical deliveries relevant to the software release purchased by the Customers (e.g. planning of the installation, configuration and implementation of the software applications);
- provide the Customer with the required technical support, compliant with the relevant SLA (Service Level Agreement), in terms of issues reporting and problems resolution, properly managing priorities and acting as a contact point between the Customer and the internal teams;
- develop and maintain relationships with the Customer – followed as key account – and monitoring the quality of the offered professional services, also in terms of Service Level Agreement (SLA) with the aim of satisfying Customers’ expectations;
- deliver technical consultancy to Customers, both during requirements analysis phase and during the implementation and startup of the purchased product, acting as Delivery Manager and/or as Project Manager;
- give technical support to the Company’s Sales Department during the Pre-Sales and/or Post-Sales processes (e.g., product demo setup, technical presentations of the products, etc).
It is required a 3-years experience in one (or more) of the following job activities:
- Customer Support Engineer and Pre-Sales Engineer
- Post-Sales and Delivery Engineer
- Project Manager
English proficiency, verbal and written, is mandatory.
For all professionals, the following mandatory requirements apply:
- Engineering or computer science degree
- Ability to work and deliver consistent results in a dynamic team environment
- Ability to work in a fast moving company
- Strong attitude to problem solving
- Availability to travel (in Italy and abroad)
- Strong attitude to manage relationships with customers
Technical background required:
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems (especially on Server versions)
- Internet Information Service (IIS) configuration skills
- SQL Server 2008 and SQL Server 2012 administration skills
- TCP/IP Networks (administration and deployment)
- XML-based and HTML-based technologies